Voodoo Doll of Twilight's Hammer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here u can find the slackers of Voodoo Doll at the Twilight's Hammer EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One more hunter for your guild :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darigaaz

One more hunter for your guild :) Empty
PostSubject: One more hunter for your guild :)   One more hunter for your guild :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:25 pm

1. Lvl:70
Class:hunter
Nickname:Dakar

2. Im from greece and im 19 years old

3.My old guild disbanded some weeks ago and since Godlikes is a pretty nice guild i thought i should give it a try to join Razz

4.The guilds ive been in are the following:The Fallen Banner(split now), God of Gamblers ,Celtic Warriors, Evolution and some other smaller guilds.The reason for leaving those guild were my final exams so i couldnt be online a lot.

5.I dont have a certain programm but usually i join like 2/3 of raids or so

6.My current build is the following:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Dakar
(This is my pvp gear and im trying to build a pve one and i got some stuff from kara too.i do fulfil the requirements set by the guild too)

7.Unfortunately i have only key to Kara but i can do the qs for high-end instances fast and with some help even faster Very Happy

8.I got ventrilo and im rdy to use it.Thats all ,hope i pass Smile
Back to top Go down

One more hunter for your guild :)
Page 1 of 1